lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

Lomography

Este es el resultado de mi primer carrete revelado con una cámara lomográfica. Se trata de la Actionsampler, es una cámara que no pesa nada, no lleva flash ni pilas, y hace cuatro fotos en una.
De este experimento han salido cosas tan monas como éstas:

//

This is the result of my first developed film working with a lomographic camera. It's the Actionsampler, a camera which is very light, and it doesn't have flash or batteries. It can make four photos in one. Things as cute as these ones has been created from this experiment.


Lomo one

Lomo two

Lomo five

Lomo six

Lomo seven

Lomo eight

Lomo ten

Lomo twelve

Lomo fourteen

Lomo fifteen

Lomo sixteen


Se pueden ver casi todas las fotos que hice con esta cámara en mi flickr.

La cámara en cuestión es la que está a la derecha en la foto. La de la izquierda es una Fisheye que pertenece a mi profesora de fotografía.

//

Almost all of this serie of photos can be watched at my personal flickr.

The camera I'm talking about is the right one of the photo below. The left one is a Fisheye who owns my photography teacher.


Photobucket


Estoy tan satisfecha con las fotos que ya he colocado un nuevo carrete en la cámara! :D

//

I'm so satisfied with the photos that I've already put another film in the camera! :D

2 comentarios:

  1. I love the 3rd, 4-9-10th.
    They are real nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much Idaoh =)
    I'm glad you like those ones. That's because London is sooo great, haha.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...